Tennessee man arrested for breaking in shoe store at night to have sex with dozens of sandals

Police officers had quite a surprise last night when they answered a call concerning a break-in at a Payless ShoeSource store in Jackson, Tennessee; they stumbled upon a naked man having sexual intercourse with a sandal.

The Jackson Police Department received an automated call from the store’s security system around 3:30 AM this morning reporting a possible forced entry.

Upon arriving on the site, the officers noticed that the discount footwear store’s front window had been broken and that some of the lights had been turned on inside the building.

The officers called for backup and decided to enter the store to look for possible intruders.

Jackson Police Department spokesman, Captain Barry Little, described the unusual seen awaiting the policemen inside the building.

“They first saw a shirt and a pair of jeans on the ground while they heard moaning sounds. They went towards the source of the noise and found a naked guy humping a sandal.”

The officers recognize 33-year old John Larsen, a crystal meth addict with a long criminal record for touching and photographing women’s feet without their consent.

Captain Little says he was severely intoxicated and totally refused to cooperate with the officers, who had to resort to brute force to control him.

“He ignored the officers’ demands and kept trash talking to the sandal and masturbating with it. They had to tase him nine times before he showed any cooperation.”

After searching Mr. Larsen’s jeans, the officers discovered 47 amphetamine tablets, 14 tablets of ketamine, 13 grams of powdered crystal meth, as well as drug paraphernalia.

According to Captain Little of the Jackson Police Department, the

Mr. Larsen faces a total of 17 criminal charges, including possession of illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia, destruction of property, burglary and resisting his arrest.

He was released around 8:30 AM this morning on a $25,000 bail and should be back in court in March for the beginning of his trial.

If found guilty on all charges, he faces a maximum sentence of 65 years of imprisonment and a fine of $135,000.

Leave a Comment